MEMORIAL SOCIETY ELECTS

Seven Members From 1921 and Officers for Next Year Chosen

At a meeting of the Memorial Society held in Holden Chapel immediately before the speech of S. F. Batchelder '93, officers were elected for the coming year, and the final seven members elected from the Junior class. Hamilton MacFadden '21, of Cambridge, will assume the office of secretary and in that capacity will be the undergraduate in general charge of the Society's activities in the University, together with the graduate president and vice-president. David Thompson Watson McCord '21, of Cambridge, was elected treasurer, and Theodore Dunham, Jr., '21, of New York, N. Y., archivist.

The following seven Juniors were elected members of the Society: T. S. Lamont, J. A. Sessions, G. Pantaleoni, E. B. Jourdain, S. Wadsworth, J. H. Bradley, and F. Beidler. With this election the regular quota of 40 members from the Junior class is complete.

In addition to the undergraduate members, the Society elected to honorary membership two graduates, Professor Edward Caldwell Moore, Chairman of the Board of Preachers, and William Russell Morse '76.