HARRIERS REPORT TODAY

BINGHAM HEADS COMMITTEE

The 1920-21 track season officially opens this afternoon, when all candidates for the University and 1924 cross-country teams are instructed to report at the Locker Building at 3.

The harries will this year be under the tutelage of "Pooch" Donovan. Captain Bemis will least the pack over the Belmont course at least two afternoons a week in preparation for the stiff schedule of five meets. Practice runs will otherwise be held on the Parkway around Soldiers Field.

Meanwhile the Fall Track Squad, entirely separate from the cross-country team, will be supervised by Eddie Farrell this autumn. Practice will start the latter part of this week or soon after wards, and will continue for a month or thereabouts to train the men for the winter meets and relay events. Specialized training will be given in each event and arrangements have been made to use the Stadium track. In spite of there being no formal opening this afternoon of this track work, all men who want to start at once are welcome and are requested to see Coach Farrell at the Locker Building today or any time during the week.

No Advisory Committee has been yet pointed Supervisor of Track Athleties is formed, W.T. Bingham '16, newly-appointed supervisor of track athleties, will act as chairman.