FACULTY RECEPTION TO '24 IN UNION TONIGHT

GOVERNING BOARD GIVES DINNER

This evening at 8 o'clock the annual Faculty reception to Freshmen will be held in the Living Room of the Union. Dean Briggs will be the chairman of the meeting. President Lowell, Dean Yeomans and Mr. George Wigglesworth '74, President of the Union, will be the chief speakers of the evening and will extend to the incoming members of the class of 1924 a welcome to the University and its traditions.

Preceding the meeting at 6.30 there will be a dinner given by the Governing Board of the Union in honor of President Lowell and the other speakers. At the dinner there will be present the Deans of the various departments of the University and other members of the Faculty. The captains and managers of sports, as well as the class presidents, have been invited to attend the dinner. The presidents of the more important undergraduate organizations and publications including the CRIMSON, the Advocate, the Lampoon and the Harvard Magazine will also be present. The dinner will be held in the recently redecorated Trophy Room of the Union.