WRESTLERS IN N. Y. TONIGHT

To Meet Strong Boys' Club of New York Team--Latter Victors Over Columbia and Princeton

Tonight at 8.30 o'clock in New York the University wrestling team will face the Boys' Club of New York aggregation in the second meet of the season's schedule.

The Boys' Club team faces the Crimson invaders with an impressive record behind it. Victories over Columbia. Princeton, and the College of the City of New York have been placed to its credit during the past few weeks and the University grapplers will have to show super-wrestling in order to win tonight. The following men leave for New York this morning: Captain H. B. Walker '23, W. G. Cole '24, R. LeB. Daggett '23, H. J. Freedman '23, L. F. Holmes '24, Benoni Lockwood Jr. '22, and D. H. Sanders '22.

As a result of the elimination trials held yesterday afternoon six Freshmen were picked to constitute a tentative team for the meet with Andover on February 18. R. G. Clark met H. S. Smith in the best bout of the afternoon, the latter finally gaining the decision after six 3-minute overtime periods. Smith lost to T. H. Malmud, however, in the finals of the 145-pound class. In the 115-pound division F. N. Millet took the measure of Milton Krook on a time decision. P. R. Crowley being the only candidate for the 125-pound group was given a place on the team without a trial match. C. V. B. Cushman beat J. O. Tragard, T. B. Malmud won from Abe Ehre, and in the finals of this series threw Cushman, thus gaining the 135-pound title. In the 158-pound class E. G. Lowry beat D. W. Evans, while E. H. Bates won the 175-pound award by default. T. W. Heag, the other candidate, being forced by injuries to for felt the match.