FOOTBALL SCHEDULE COMPLETED FOR 1922

Crimson to Meet Center College Team on October 21--All Dates Subject to Approval of Athletic Committee

Yesterday afternoon Major F. W. Moore '93, Graduate Treasurer of the H. A. A., announced that the University of Florida had wired its acceptance of the University's invitation to play the Crimson eleven in the Stadium, on November 4. The football schedule for 1922 is thus completed, but is subject to the approval of the Athletic Committee. All the games are to be played in the Stadium, except the final one with Yale at New Haven.

The first contest of the season, scheduled for September 30, will be with Middlebury. As the plan for a double header on this date has been abandoned, a wire has been sent to Middlebury to obtain their consent to the single game arrangement. The football management expects to receive a favorable replay within several days.

On October 7 the University will oppose Holy Cross, which has put up such an excellent game for two years, each time holding the Crimson to a single field-goal. The Purple will be without the services of their most brilliant player, Gagnon, next fall, but Coach O'Donnell expects to have much new material from which to select. The next team on the schedule is Bowdoin, which comes to the Stadium on October 14 after an interval of several years.

To Play Centre College

The game with Centre on October 21 will be the first inter sectional clash of the season. The colonels have shown strong and consistent opposition for the last two years, and last fall won from the Crimson, thus breaking a long string of victories for the University. The Kentuckians will be weakened somewhat next fall by the graduation of several players including "Bo" McMillin, the star quarterback. On October 28 Dartmouth will face the University for the first time since November 16, 1912. On November 4 the second intersectional contest will take place, the University of Florida coming to Cambridge to meet the Crimson. As a game has never before been played with this southern university, little is known of the strength of their team.

The remainder of the schedule includes Princeton, Brown, and Yale in the order named, the final contest coming at New Haven on November 25.