REGULARS TO MEET STRONG GREEN TEAM

Hanoverians Place Hope of Victory in New Offensive Power--University Has Advantage of Weight

Officials.--Referee, Dr. E. J. O'Brien, Tufts; umpire, W. S. Cannell, Tufts; head linesman, H. C. McGrath, Boston College; field judge, J. A. Evans, Williams.

For the first time in ten years a Dartmouth eleven will face the University in the Stadium this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. The last game was played in 1912 when the Crimson won by a lengthy drop-kick, while the last Green victory was gained by the 1907 team which swept down Soldiers Field on its dedication day for 22 points and held the University scoreless.

In spite of their minor injuries which have kept four of the first-string men from taking part in the practices since the Centre game, Coach Fisher decided at the conclusion of yesterday's work-out to start all eleven regulars who were in the opening line-up of the Centre game.

Although injuries have been numerous at Dartmouth this season, the Green will only have one regular not fit for today's game. Captain Burke is still slated as unable to start the contest, but present indications seem to show that he will be used if a crucial moment arrives when his powerful ground-gaining ability is needed in the backfield.

The Crimson eleven will have a marked advantage in weight since the University men average 191 pounds to Dartmouth's 174, a difference of 17 pounds.

Dartmouth will place its hopes of a victory today in the Green offensive power whose development has been stressed during the last week's practices. The defensive power of the Hanover eleven is considered by its coaches to be inn excellent mid-season form, and it is the visitors attack, led by quarterback Mills, that has been whipped into shape during the week to match the powerful Crimson advance that are expected to materialize.