GIVES STATISTICS ON TICKET ALLOTMENT IN TOMORROW'S CONTEST

H. A. A. HAS ALLOTTED 38,000 TICKETS FOR GAME

The H. A. A. has announced the statistics on the allotment of tickets for the Harvard-Princeton game tomorrow in an effort to clear up any misunderstanding that may exist as to the system used, and in order to show clearly why the most desirable seats could not be given to all who expected them. There have been many queries from graduates, who applied for two tickets wishing to know why they did not receive seats between the goal lines and not in the colonnade.

Seats Scarce Between Goal Lines

There are less than 5500 seats in the stone part of the Stadium between the goal lines. Applications received from men of the following classifications were filled in the following order of preference, in accordance with the regular allotment rules of the H. A. A., before any seats were allotted to graduate applicants except in the case of former letter men; 1. Graduates and Undergraduates applying for one each  1873 2. Varsity, Second, and Freshman squads and coaches  1222 3. Graduate football "H" men  943 4. Members of the Varsity Club (other "H" men) and the Class of 1879 (donors of the Stadium)  956 5. Undergraduates who applied for two seats  1556 Total  6550

The H. A. A. has allotted 38.000 tickets for tomorrow's game, besides 500 tickets for standing room on the top of the Stadium. The Princeton authorities took the whole of one side of the field, which amounted to 11.666 seats.