HARRIERS FACE YALE AND PRINCETON TOMORROW

Triangular Meet Scheduled for 11 A.M.--Burke to Run for Crimson--Invaders Have Powerful Teams--Tibbetts Returns to 1926 Line-up

The University cross-country team will be up against some of the fastest competition it has met to date when it faces the Yale and Princeton harriers tomorrow at 11 o'clock. At the same time the Crimson yearlings will be opposed by a squad of ten Blue runners.

J. W. Burke '23, who was unable to run against Williams last week, will be back in the line-up tomorrow and should add considerable strength to the University team.

Princeton Has Beaten M. I. T.

The Princeton harriers, in their first meet of the season Saturday, defeated the strong M. I. T. cross-country team 26 to 30. Gordon was the first man to place for the Orange and Black, coming in third. He was followed by Raymond Leening, and Captain Conder respectively. The Tigers also took eighth, tenth, and eleventh places. Since Technology has already defeated the University harriers, the Orange runners should prove to be strong antagonists.

Yale Strength is Uncertain

The Yale cross-country team has taken part in no intercollegiate meets, and so its strength is uncertain. Douglas who won first place in the meet with the University last year, will be a strong contender as will Vander Pyl, who took third place last fall.

The Freshman harriers will be strengthened tomorrow by the presence of W. L. Tibbets, who was unable to run last week. J. W. Perkins, however, is still suffering from an injured ankle, and will be unable to run. The Yale yearlings, led by Captain Scoville, defeated the Princeton Freshmen decisively last week.