1924 DANCE AND SMOKER COMMITTEES ARE CHOSEN

Personnel Announced Last Night by Officers of Junior Class-Smoker Will be Held Some Time Before Christmas Recess

The personnel of the 1924 Dance and Smoker Committees was announced last night by the officers of the Juniors class. The complete list of the members of the Dance Committee and of their respective duties is as follows:

Chairman, Harrison Gardner of Boston; secretary, Robert Paul Bullard of Melrose Highlands; treasurer, Francis Kernan Jr. of Utica, New York; assistant treasurer. Francis Sherburne Hill of Brookline; Union, Charles Benjamin Barnes Jr. of Boston; music, Morgan Hovey Harris of Chestnut Hill; patronesses, John Jackson Lee of West-wood; invitations. Clay Harvey Hollister Jr. of Grand Rapids, Michigan; furniture John Delafield Du Bois of New York City; assistant for furniture, Richard Greenough Norris of Brookline. Although the dance, the exact date of which will not be announced until later, does not come until February or March, this committee will meet and start work very shortly.

The smoker, which will be held some time before the Christmas recess, is in charge of the following committee of Juniors:

Chairman, Stanley Noel Brown of New York City; other members of the committee, Eugent Reynal of New York City, Robert Lovejoy Raymond of Readville, and Russell Sturgis Hubbard Jr. of Milton.