RACQUETS MEN PLAY FIRST MATCH TOMORROW

Team A to Face Boston Athletic Association and Team B the Harvard Club of Boston--Hill Wins Berth on First Combination

The squash facquets team A will play its first match of the season with the Boston Athletic Association at Boston tomorrow, while team B will face the Harvard Club of Boston at the Squash Courts. To accustom themselves to the different courts, the players practised in them yesterday and will do so again today.

During this week Coach Cowles has made several shifts of account of the recent development of some for the players. W. P. Dixon '25 and Carroll Harrington '24 have each and a chance at the first position on team A, but neither has been able to outlay consistently Captain E. M. Hinkle '23. F. S. Hill '24 has made a rapid rise from team B by ousting F. I. Carpenter '24 from the last berth on team A, while A. L. Smith '25 has held his position by his unusual steadiness. Team A will play its match tomorrow with the following line-up: Captain Hinkle, Dixon, Harrington, Smith, Hill.

As a result of the tournament which has been held this week among the players on team C and the three most promising substitutes, R. C. Bostwick '23 has won the right to play E. K. Davis '24 for his position as number five on team B. This test match, which is to be held today, will determine the only uncertain position in the line-up of team B for its opening match. The other test matches this week have produced two changes: J. J. Glessner '25 defeated Harrison Gardner '24 and has taken his position, while R. P. Rose '25 has won his way into Davis' place. The line-up of team B for its match will be as follows: Carpenter, Glessner, Gardner, Rose, Davis or Bostwick.