WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1, LAST DAY FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS

Price Greenleaf Aid and Rumrill and Perkins Scholarship Blanks Due Then--Also Compositions for Boott Prize

Wednesday, March 1, will be the last day that compositions for the Francis Boott Prize or applications for the Josiah Dwight Whitney Scholarship will be accepted. It will also be the last opportunity for men intending to enter college next year, to apply for Price Greenleaf Aid, as well as for the James A. Rumrill, and the Charles Elliott Perkins Scholarship. Men intending to apply for fellowships and scholarships in the Graduate and Law Schools must also register on or before the first of the month.

The Francis Boott prize of $100 is given for the best piece of concerted vocal music composed by a member of Harvard College or any of the graduate schools of the University. The composition must be written in four voices, soprano, alto, tenor, and bass, with or without organ or piano accompaniment.

The Josiah Dwight Whitney Scholarship of $200 is awarded to students working in the summer months on field geology or geography. Applications should be addressed to the chairman of the Department of Geology and Geography at University Hall.