CRIMSON QUINTET TO MEET YALE IN SECOND CONTEST

Captain McLeish and Lowenthal in as Forwards--Gordon Unable to Play--Black and Rudofsky at Guard

Tonight at 8 o'clock at the Hemenway Gymnasium Coach Wachter's basket-men will meet the Eli quintet in the final game of the Crimson season.

Since the University five has won 16 out of its 22 contests this year while the Blue has been able to carry home but three out of twenty odd games, it would seem at first sight as if Coach Wachter's men would find it easy to repeat their triumph of February 7. when they downed the Blue aggregation by the two to one ratio of 26-13. Tonight's game will in all probability see no repetition of this easy victory, however, for Coach Wachter's men will be obliged to fight their hardest to bring the winter to a successful close.

In the first place, the New Haven five, after having been defeated by all the conference teams, staged a strong spurt last week and unexpectedly defeated the strong Columbia quintet by a 36-28 count, showing unusual power, since the New York five is rated very high in League circles.

In the Crimson line-up Coach Wachter will start Lowenthal and Captain McLeish at forward since it has been definitely announced that Gordon will be unable to start due to an attack of influenza.

Captain McLeish received a sprained ankle in the Brown game but he has been in uniform again since Thursday and should be able to put up a strong game if his ankle holds out. At center Coach Wachter will start Miller who was shifted from a substitute guard to the jump position last week, while Black and Rudofsky will take their regular places at guard.