1925 CHORUSES TO REPORT

First Rehearsal for Freshmen Dormitory Singing at 7 o'Clock Tonight--To Sing at Jubilee

The first meeting of the Freshman dormitory choruses will be held at 7 o'clock this evening in the various hall common rooms. There will be no part singing and all men whether they have any musical ability or not are urged to attend the rehearsals. Men wishing to try out for the positions of accompanist should also report at this time.

W. M. Houghton '22, R. P. Bullard '24, and Dallas Blair-Smith '24 have consented to supervise the Smith, Standish, and Gore choruses respectively until competitions for leaders from the Freshman class begin. Each hall will arrange its rehearsals on the night most suitable for the leader and the majority of members. The rehearsals will last not more than half an hour.

The aim of the hall choruses is to stimulate interest in singing among all members of the Freshman class. The songs, preparatory to the Jubilee, will be selected with an aim to interest the men and not merely to produce a fine musical effect. The choruses of the three halls will sing in a competition at the Freshman Jubilee on the afternoon of May 30.