GLEE CLUB IN CONTEST

Annual Affair to be in New York Tomorrow Evening--L. R. Ring '22 Will Lead University Group

Thirty members of the University Glee Club consisting of 28 singers, a leader, and a manager will compete in the sixth annual intercollegiate contest which will be held in Carnegie Hall, New York, tomorrow evening at 8.15. Under the rules of the contest only undergraduates will compete, so that L. R. Ring '22 will conduct instead of Dr. A. T. Davison '06, as was previously announced in the CRIMSON.

The rules of the contest provide that each college will render the same prize song, which is selected by all the colleges from a list submitted to them, a light air, and a typical college song. The first of these will be "Give a Rouse" by Bantock, while the University has selected "Dainty, Fine, Sweet Nymph" by Morley for the light air, and "Up the Street" as the college song. All the clubs will combine to sing "The Prayer of Thanksgiving" after the contest songs, while the University Glee Club of New York will fill in the time with several songs.