RULES FOR PAYMENT OF TERM-BILLS CHANGED

New Regulations to be in Force Next Year--Regular Items Will be Paid in Five Installments--Separate Bills for Miscellaneous Charges

By "acting Bursar". and "a. L. Endicott

A number of changes have been made in the regulation governing the payment of term-bills next year, announced in the following statement of Mr. A. L. Endicott '94, the Acting Bursar.

"The term bills for the academic year 1922-23 will be issued and payable as follows, and will include the following items.

"First term-bill, to be issued and payable September 25--will include one-fourth of the tuition.

"Second term-bill will be issued November 13, payable November 30:--will include one-fourth of the tuition, one-half of the total room rents, Dining Halls and Union charges from September 25 to October 31.

"Third term-bill will be issued January 12, payable January 30:--will include one-fourth of the tuition, Dining Halls and Union charges from November 1 to December 31.

"Fourth term-bill will be issued April 12, payable April 30--will include one-fourth of the tuition, charges for additional course fees, one-half room rents, Dining Halls and Union charges from January 1 to March 31.

"Fifth term-bill will be issued June 14, payable July 10:--will include Dining Halls and Union charges from April 1 to the end of the term.

"Bills for miscellaneous charges will be rendered at the time the indebtedness is incurred.