TRIALS FOR GLEE CLUB START OCTOBER 2 IN MUSIC BUILDING

All Members of University Eligible--No Previous Experience Necessary--Plans Include Several Trips

At 7 o'clock on the evenings of October 2, 3, and 4, in the Music Building, Dr. A. T. Davison '06 will conduct trials for new candidates for the Glee Club. No previous experience is necessary and the trials are open to all members of the University, while new men as well as former members will be eligible for concerts and trips.

The plans of the Club to date include three concerts at Symphony Hall in conjunction with well-known artists as well as the usual local concerts and short trips. In addition to the annual concert at the Union for Union members, a concert free to all members of the University will be held in Sanders Theatre somewhat later in the year.

The Club will journey to New York early in March to take part in the intercollegiate singing contests, while on the Spring trip this year concerts will be given in New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Detroit, and Cleveland. The Club has also been invited to sing with the Boston Symphony Orchestra some time during the coming season.