SECOND WHITING CONCERT TAKES PLACE TONIGHT

To be Held at 8.15 in Concert Hall of Music Building--Admission Free to All Members of University--Tickets on Sale at $1 to Public

At 8.15 o'clock this evening the second concert in Mr. Arthur Whiting's series of five Expositions of Chamber Music will be given in the John Knowles Paine Concert Hall of the Music Building on Kirkland street. This concert will be open, free of charge, to all members of the University. Tickets may also be purchased by the public, and the gallery of the Hall will be reserved for ticket-holders. It has been definitely announced that no ladies will be allowed on the floor, which will be reserved for men who are members of the University. Single tickets, at $1.00 each, are on sale at Amee Brothers' Bookstore, 21 Brattle street.

Give Program for Concert

Mr. Whiting, at the pianoforte, will be assisted by Mr. Sandor Harmati, violin, and Mr. Lajos Shuk, violoncello.

The program follows:

(Violin, Violoncello and Pianoforte)

Andante conmoto, Scherzo, from Trio, C major, Op. 87.

(Violoncello and Pianoforte)

Sonata, F major, Op. 99.

(Pianoforte)

Intermezzo, E-flat minor, Op. 118.

(Violin, Violoncello and Pianoforte)

Trio, C major, Op. 101.

The remaining concerts for the series will be given at 8.15 o'clock on the following Wednesday evenings: February 7, March 7, and March 28.