M. I. T. TO OPPOSE '26 FIVE

Coach Chase to Start Same Team That Defeated Boston Y. M. C. A.--Little Known About Technology Quintet

Coach Chase will send on the floor the same five that defeated the Boston Y. M. C. A. last Thursday when the Freshman quintet meets the M. I. T. yearling team at 7 o'clock tonight at the new gymnasium at M. I. T. There is a possibility that Combs, whose ankle was injured in a scrimmage on Monday, may not start on account of his injury. In this case either Elberfeld or Atwater, who has shown steady improvement, will take his place. The Harvard Freshman captain will be elected after the game.

Practice since the game on Thursday has been devoted mainly to an effort to continue the improvement in the five-man defence which was shown in the Y. M. C. A. game. Considerable time has also been spent in trying to make the passing deceptive and accurate and the four-man attack fast and well-balanced.

The Tech Freshman five is something of an unknown quantity, having played only one official game, with the Tufts Freshman, by whom it was defeated 22-18. The attack centers around Captain Timmerman, who is fast on the floor and is an accurate shot. Timmerman will shoot the fouls.

The new gymnasium in the airplane hangar at Tech, may be reached by getting off of a Dudley Street car at the stop before the Charles River Road.