DOLE REPLACES COLBY AS 1924 POET NOMINEE

Nominating Committee Picks Juniors for Counting and Watching Duty at Elections--Holds Office Hours Today

At the first official meeting of the Senior Nominating Committee held yesterday in the Crimson Building, one name was dropped from, and one added to the list of nominations, announced yesterday for officers of the class of 1924 to be elected on Wednesday, December 12.

Doth shifts came in the nominations for class poet. M. E. Colby withdrew his name from the list of nominations, and Kenneth Dole, of Melrose, was nominated for poet by petition signed by 25 members of the Senior class.

The committees appointed were:

Junior Counting Committee: P. H. Robb, chairman, W. S. Blanchard, P. P. Chase, H. T. Dunker, Joe de Ganahl, Morrison Mills, Thomas Nickerson Jr., B. F. Rice-Bassett.

The following Juniors have been appointed to watch the polls in Sever Hall on Wednesday, December 12, from 96 oclock: 9-10, J. MeC. Roots, Gardner Cowles: 10-11, W. M. Austin, Russell Dewart: 11-12, B. R. Cuteheon, J. P. Whittall. 12-1, F. F. Herrmann, A. W. Samborski: 1-2, G. P. Ludiam, D. R. Fleming, 2-3, C. P. Morehouse, B. M. Paine: 3-4, W. H. Gratwick, P. H. Robb: 4-5, Merrill Garcelon, Philip Walker: 5-6, C. C. Nast, Biller lunes.

The Nominating Committee will hold office hours today from 12-1 o'clock, and on Monday from 1-2 and from 7-8 o'clock in the Crimson Building to hear from those Juniors named above who will be unable to officiate at the election, and to receive petitions.