Business School Club Plans Meetings

Five meetings to be addressed by prominent men will feature the program of the Business School Club before the end of this month, according to arrangements completed yesterday. The only meeting of the entire club will be addressed by Professor C. T. Copeland '82 on Monday, February 19. He will talk on Kipling, illustrating his points by readings.

On Wednesday, February 14, Mr. W. V. Plummer '08 will speak to the Business Statistics Group at the Colonial Club, and on the following day the Transportation Group will hold an organization meeting with Professor W. J. Cunningham as the speaker.

The two final meetings of the Banking and Accounting Groups are scheduled for February 26 and 27, respectively. At the former, President J. R. Macomber, of Harris Forbes and Company, will talk on "Investment banking", while Mr. W. M. Stone '99, office manager of Jordan Marsh Company, will address the accounting men.

F. S. Snyder, president of the Boston Chamber of Commerce, will be the speaker at a combined meeting of the Marketing and Retail Store Managing Groups, the date of which has not yet been decided.