MUSICAL CLUB TO GIVE CONCERT IN PAINE HALL

ADMISSION WILL BE ONLY BY INVITATION

The Musical Club of the University will give its twenty-fifth annual concert at 8.15 o'clock this evening in the John Knowles Paine Concert Hall of the Music Building. Admission will be by invitation only.

The program will consist of compositions written by past and present members of the club. Edward Ballantine '07, G. L. Foote '08, W. C. Heilman '00, George Newell Sp., Charles Repper '10, and Edward Royce '07 will assist in the performance of their own works.

The program follows: Theme and Variations in A minor for Pianoforte,  Edward Royce '07   Played by the Composer Romance in E for Cello and Pianoforte,  Edward Ballantine '07   G. A. Brown '25 and the Composer The Buddha of the Lotus Pond,  Charles Repper '10   "Above the Lotus pond   The image of the great Buddha stands   His gaze fixed far beyond".   Played by the Composer Juba Dance,  Natheniel Dett   W. T. Ames '24 Gray Day,  P. G. Clapp '09. Silhouette,  C. K. McKinley '17   D. T. Gammons '18 and G. W. Woodworth '24 Warum sind denn die Rosen so blass,  R. A. Sweet '08 The Cherry Tree,  D. N. Tweedy '12 The Wind,  D. N. Tweedy '12 The Prayer,  George Newell Sp. Song Is So Old,  Charles Repper '10 Ebb on with Me,  M. M. Smith '20   J. F. Lautner '21, George Newell Sp., and G. W. Woodworth '24 Minuet from Trio in C minor,  G. L. Foote '08 Poco adagio from Trio in C,  W. C. Heilman '00   W. H. Piston '24, G. A. Brown '25 and the Composers Variations on "Mary had a Little Lamb", in the styles of Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Chopin, Wagner, Tchaikowsky, Grieg, MacDowell, Debussy, and Liszt,  Edward Ballantine '07   Played by the Composer