WILLIAMS GAME TO BE PLAYED TODAY

Muscle Injury Will Keep Him Out of Line-Up Until Saturday--Herrmann to Start on Mound

The baseball game with Williams, which was postponed yesterday on account of rain, will be played this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock on Soldiers Field. With an extra day in which to rest after the Princeton game last Saturday, Herrmann will again be in condition to start on the mound for the University. Jenkins has not yet recovered from the muscle injury he received in his leg and will probably be unable to return to the line-up until the second game with Princeton next Saturday.

Although the visitors are less experienced than the Crimson nine, their percentage of games won is almost as high. The University of Delaware, Columbia, Norwich, Vermont, Massachusetts Agricultural College, and Wesleyan have all been their victims.

The Williams team has made its head-quarters at the Hotel Lenox, and its members spent yesterday at the theatre. This morning the squad will motor to Soldiers Field to hold a light work-out. HARVARD  WILLIAMS Clark, c.f.  c.f., Buck Gordon, l.f.  3b., O'Brien Buell, 3b.  1b., Richmond Owen, 1b.  r.f., Fisher Hill, s.s.  l.f., Monjo Hammond, 2b.  2b., Hoyt Burgess, r.f.  s.s., Mallon Larrabee, c.  c., Coe Herrmann, p.  p., Clement, Bok