UNDAUNTED 1928 SCRUBS WILL PLAY MORE GAMES

Coach Campbell Will Arrange Future Contests in Spite of 35-0 Defeat by Heavy St. Johns Team

In spite of the fact that the dormitory football squad was defeated 35 to 0 by St. John's Academy on Saturday at Peabody, Mass., Coach T. J. Campbell '12, head coach of the Freshman football team, intends to arrange a further schedule of outside games for the squad to play.

This is the carrying out of a new system, started this fall, of having the dormitory team play outside games, and if it is successful it is expected that it will be continued. The dormitory team, under Coach E. D. Hamilton '23, has been practicing daily, and although last Saturday's game was somewhat of a setback the squad is anxious for several more outside games before the beginning of the interdormitory series.

Just before the game last Saturday at Peabody, Hamilton Heard '28, star quarterback of the dormitory team, was unanimously elected Captain. He piloted the team throughout most of the game, and considering the weight and power of the St. John's eleven the dormitory team under his leadership played fairly well.