MAKE RADICAL CHANGES IN TIGER CLUB SYSTEM

UNDERGRADUATE CANNOT JOIN MORE THAN ONE CLUB

Princeton, N. J., Oct. 1.--The new plan for the election of Sophomores to the upperclass clubs was ratifled here last evening at a meeting of the Undergraduate Interclub Committee. This plan was passed upon some time ago by the Graduate Interclub Committee and the Administrative Board of Trustees.

One of the clauses presented, that of allowing an undergraduate to join more than one club, was not passed and was omitted from the ruling.

The plan will not go into effect until a later date to be decided upon by the Interclub Committee.

It was only at the end of considerable discussion by the committee appointed by President Hibben last spring after the abolishment of bicker week that the new plan was drawn up. The system is organized to solve the problems of opening the clubs to Sophomores. It permits them periodical vists to Prospect street, and allows free bickering after a certain date.

A man's name may be put up at a club at any time after the opening of Sophomore year and the elections will not be concentrated in one week as in the past. Actual membership in the clubs will begin March 1. L. M. Mack '25, was elected president of the Undergraduate Interclub Committee.