Who Is Harvard's Choice? Is It Coolidge? Davis? La Follette? The Crimson Will Conduct Poll This Week

How is Harvard going to vote this Fall? For Coolidge? For Davis? for La Follette? Will the Faculty vote the same way as the undergraduates?

This week the Crimson will take the most complete presidential poll ever attempted in the University.

Five thousand ballots were placed in the mails last evening addressed to every member of the graduate schools and the Faculty. The undergraduates will vote in person throughout the College on Thursday. The voting places will be announced Wednesday.

The poll will close at midnight Thursday evening and the total results with tabulations by departments will appear in Friday morning's Crimson.

This will be the first time in a Harvard presidential poll that the graduate schools will be thoroughly covered. To accomplish this the Crimson at considerable expense is utilizing postal card ballots for the entire University excepting the College. This should insure a heavy vote in those parts of the University which in former years have cast only a sparse vote or have not voted at all.

In the tabulations following the total results which will be announced Friday, those members of the University who are under 21, and hence ineligible to vote, will be separated from the eligible voters in order to allow an accurate forecast of the actual Harvard vote at the polls on November 4.