PROSPECTIVE RED BOOK EDITORS MEET TUESDAY

MEMBER OF '26 BOARD TO OFFER ADVICE TO FRESHMEN

Four Freshman Red Book competitions will be organized at a meeting in the Standish Hall Common Room at 6.30 Tuesday night. The meeting will be addressed by Austin Lamont '27, editor-in-chief of the Red Book, and a member of the 1926 Red Book board. The candidates for the various committees of the board will then divide into groups and their work will be outlined by the chairmen of each department.

The work of the editorial candidates will consist chiefly of writing reviews of the different sports and Freshman activities. The epilogue and prologue of the Red Book will form an important part of the competition, and men with poetic ability are expected to attend the meeting. The competition will last about six weeks, at the end of which time ten men will be taken on the board. Another competition will be held among these ten to determine the third subchairmanship.

The business candidates work will be outlined by M. H. Clifford '27, chairman of the committee. This will consist chiefly of soliciting advertisements for the publication.

Besides attending to the numerous pictures which make up the Red Book, the photographic candidates will have charge of listing the activities of each member of the class. No particular photographic ability is necessary.

The Arts and Cuts competition will be conducted on the basis of artistic ability. The details will be announced at the meeting by F. M. Sedgwick '27, chairman of the committee.