CROWDS FILL MEMORIAL HALL AS JUNIORS DANCE

MEN MUST REMOVE FURNITURE BEFORE 1 TODAY

About 150 couples were present at 10 o'clock last night to open the 19th annual Junior Dance. More drifted in during the next hour, but it was not until 11.30 that the great social event was in full swing. From then until 4 o'clock this morning, when the orchestra stopped playing, the huge Memorial Hall was packed with more than 700 dancers.

The 51 boxes; each holding from eight to ten people, were arranged all around the edge of the hall except for a few which were up in the west balcony. A lavish display of flowers and curtains decorated each box. The hall was gayly lighted by 150 Japanese lanterns strung along each side and across the center. Evergreens and flowers decorated the walls about the portraits-and busts of the famous Harvard graduates.

At about 12.30 the music stopped for 45 minutes while supper was served in the boxes. And then Bert Lowe's lively 25-piece orchestra started up, and the dance was once more in progress.

The Dance Committee urges every one who left any belongings at Memorial Hall to get them as soon as possible this morning or at least before 1 o'clock. The Committee assumes no responsibility for lost articles.