WILL SHOWER SENATOR PEPPER WITH TELEGRAMS ON LEAGUE

University Chapter of Non-Partisan Association to Take Part

A telegram from the National Headquarters was read at a meeting yesterday of the Executive Council of the Harvard Branch of the League of Nations Non-Partisan Association, urging all members of the University who are in favor of the world court plan as developed by Harding, Hughes, and Coolidge to send a telegram stating their approval to Senator Pepper, chairman of the World Court Subcommittee.

A letter sent to the Harvard Branch by Professor Bliss Perry, Professor of English literature and State Chairman of the League of Nations Non-Partisan Association, and John F. Moors '83, Chairman of the Executive Committee, says, "The fact that Senator Lodge is not convinced that the public demands passage makes overwhelming expression of public opinion essential. Will you write a telegram urging our entrance into the World Court, with the Hughes Reservation, as advocated by Mr. Harding and President Coolidge?" It goes on to say that the Association is sending a delegation to Washington and that a great volume of telegrams would greatly strengthen their position. "This is a critical time it concludes. Immediate action is imperative."