CARNIVAL SKATERS WILL LIVEN ARENA TONIGHT

HARVARD AND YALE COACHES FACE OFF AT CENTER POSITION

The Radcliffe Ice Carnival, featuring a hockey game between sextets of Harvard and Dartmouth graduates and several special fancy skating numbers, takes place this evening at 8 o'clock in the Boston Arena.

University undergraduates and alumni play a prominent part in the fancy skating acts which will be introduced during the course of the Carnival. N. W. Niles '09 and Mrs. Theresa Weld Blanchard, pair skating champions of the United States will give an exhibition of their skill between the periods of the hockey game, while several students at the University, including P. A. Escher '27, renowned Swiss skater, will perform a surprise number. Miss Mirabel Vinson, national junior singles champion, will also give an exhibition of fancy skating in a singles act. There will be several other numbers of great interest to the audience in addition to those already mentioned which will fill out a varied three hour program.

George Owen Will Play

The hockey game, however, is the center of interest. In it, the public will probably have a chance to see George Owen '23, captain of the 1923 hockey team, in action.

An interesting feature of the teams is the fact that Clarence Wanamaker, head coach of this year's Yale sextet, opposes Coach E. L. Bigelow of Harvard at center. The line-up follows: HARVARD  DARTMOUTH Martin, Rice l.w.  r.w. Geran, Eaton Bigelow, Snelling c.  c. Wanamaker, Murphy Bright, Hill r.w.  l.w. Sheehy, Lyons Owen l.d.  r.d. Tuck, Currier Crosby r.d.  l.d. D. Perry, W. Perry Wylde g.  g. Learned