NUMBERS TO LOOK FOR IN STADIUM THIS AFTERNOON

DARTMOUTH

38--McPhail, Dartmouth's Sophomore field general. A shifty runner, a crashing interferer, and a dangerous man on either end of a forward pass.

54--Oberlander, one of the leading triple-threat backs in the country. He runs, kicks, and passes equally well.

35--Lane, a Sophomore who is already named in the same breath with Oberlander as a ball carrier.

Today is his first major test.

31--Horton, a good line plunger and a steady defensive player. So far this year he has not figured in the Green's serial attack.

39--Tully, Dartmouth end. When he is called back to kicking position, a drop-kick is in order, as he is the Hanoverians' leading field-goal sharp-shooter.

HARVARD

28--Cheek, the mainspring of the Harvard attack. As a carrier, interferer, passer, and receiver of passes, he has done yeoman work in the Crimson backfield.

31--Crosby, light-weight Crimson ball carrier whose off-tackle slants have featured every Harvard game this fall.

45--Maher, making his season's debut today. He is Harvard's best punter and is favored to outkick the Wah-Hoo-Wah booters.

48--Miller, 200-pound sprinter who hits the line and runs the ends equally well. He is an important cog in the Crimson offense.

61--Zarakov, whose zigzag dashes have featured the closing moments of the games in which he has appeared. He is the Crimson's most feared reserve.