PIERIAN PLANS CONCERTS DURING SPRING SEASON

Will Play in Springfield, New York and Other Cities on Spring Trip--To Hold Dance on March 4

The Pierian Sodality will give its annual concert and dance at Brattle Hall this year on March 4, at 8.15 o'clock. The concert will be the feature of the evening, followed by a dance for which a special dance orchestra has been engaged. Invitations for the concert will be sent out shortly to undergraduates.

Among the other concerts which will be given during the course of the spring is one at Springfield on Sunday, March 8. This concert will be held in the Y. M. C. A. as one of a series of concerts which that organization carries on every year in connection with its Sunday afternoon amusement program.

There will also be a spring trip this year, with several concerts in cities between Boston and New York, and ending with a performance in Aeolian Hall, New York. Last year the trip was a great success. At every concert enthusiastic audiences crowded the halls to the door.

This afternoon the competition for assistant manager, open only to Freshmen, will be started between 2 and 4 o'clock in the Music Building. All Freshmen with any managerial ability have been urged by the Pierian Sodality to come out for this competition, which lasts approximately six weeks.