UNIVERSITY WILL GIVE FINNISH BATH HOUSE TRY

Experiment Practically Certain to Be Made--Richards Heartily in Favor--Farrell Is Skeptical

That a regulation Finnish bath house will be built in the Soldiers Field Locker Building has become almost a certainty due to recent decisions made by the H. A. A. authorities. It is planned, if the construction is undertaken, to incorporate the steam appliance in the new wing of the Locker Building which is now being started.

When questioned last night concerning the matter, Major Fred W. Moore categorically confirmed the rumors but implied that the definite settlement of the matter will rest almost entirely on the judgment of the medical authorities. As Dr. T. K. Richards '15, Medical Advisor of the H. A. A., is reported to be heartily in favor of the scheme, little opposition should be encountered in obtaining their approval.

Coach Farrell, who has for some time been skeptical in regard to the innovation, has decided in favor of giving it a try. "We are not Finns", he said, but if I find that it helps my men to cut down a second or two on their times, we'll have it by all means."