FINAL PLANS FOR YALE BOAT RACE COMPLETED

Race 'at New London to Be Rowed Friday, June 22--Preliminary Contests to Be Held in Morning

Arrangements for the Harvard-Yale boat races, to be held on Friday, June 22, were completed yesterday in New Haven by officials from Harvard, Yale and the N. Y., N. H., and H. Railroad Company. The race will be rowed at '6 o'clock. Eastern Standard Time, and the course is to be down-stream this year. Although a definite time has been set, the actual beginning of the race will depend, as usual, on the weather and water conditions.

The minor races of the regatta will be held on the morning of the same day; the Freshmen eight will be the first crew to row, being followed immediately by the Junior Varsity.

The observation train for the University race will consist of 34 cars, which will leave New London at 5.25 o'clock. In the morning, for the Freshman and Junior Varsity races, the observation train will have only 18 cars, and will leave the station at 9 o'clock.

The special train from Boston to New London will leave Back Bay at 1.50 o'clock, and the New York train is scheduled to pull out of the Grand Central at 2.10 o'clock.