INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS LEAVE CHRISTMAS DAY

ANNUAL TRIP ENDS WITH PARTY AT CHICAGO

At 11 o'clock Christmas night the University Instrumental Clubs will entrain from the South Station on their annual Christmas trip. The group will be composed of 51 men, including managers, a doctor, and a graduate member who will act in a advisory capacity. The schedule, aside from the regular concerts includes many divertisements designed to fill up, the odd hours intervening between the train and the concert hall.

Arriving in Rochester on the first leg of the journey, the men will be entertained by the Harvard Club of Rochester at their annual' dinner, after which they will visit the Eastman Conservatory of Music. Following the opening concert in the evening, the musicians will adjourn to a dance given by Mr. and Mrs. Harper Sibley for their daughter.

A luncheon, and tea dance will precede the evening concert in Buffalo on the following day. Due to the necessity of an early start for Cincinatti, the men will have only a brief time to enjoy the many entertainments after concert, before entraining for the middle West.

In Cincinatti a tea has been planned to greet the musicians on their arrival in that city. The Clubs' presentation in this city will be in the form of a night club entertainment to be given in the Roof Garden of the Hotel Gibson.

Tea and a late dance at the Wood-stock Country Club will be the order of the evening in Indianapolis where the Crimson musicians will vie with the members of the Williams Cap and Bells in entertaining their respective followers. The following day, the Clubs will wind up their journey in Chicago, with a gala lunch at the H-Y-P Club, and a debutante party in the evening.