P. B. H. SEEKS OPINION OF STUDENTS ON ITS WORK

ATHLETIC COMPETITIONS COME IN THE MORNING

Approximately 60 men, members of the Phillips Brooks House Association Cabinet and undergraduates unconnected with the Association, will convene at 5 o'clock this afternoon at Cedar Hill, Waltham, in the first conference ever sponsored by the Phillips Brooks House, Conference session will be held this afternoon and evening and tomorrow morning.

Through a program of speeches and discussions the officers of the Phillips Brooks House hope to secure definite criticism of the work of Brooks House, and proposals for the improvement of the conduct of activities.

Dr. Henry Sloane Coffin, of the Union Theological Seminary of New York, will be the leading speaker. After A. R. Sweezy '29 and E. W. Sexton '29 have presented the viewpoint of the undergraduates who have no part in the work of the Phillips Brooks House, Dr. Coffin will analyze the general student attitude and suggest possible means of promoting further understanding.

On Sunday Professor T. N. Carver will deal with such problems as: the activities of the Phillips Brooks House Association as part of a liberal education, and the benefits derived by men engaged in those activities. At the conference will be M. A. Cheek '26, L. M. McTurnan '28, C. H. Pforzheimer '28, and W. I. Tibbetts '17, who will act as unofficial representatives of the Phillips Brooks House Association.