SPARROW VOTED MARSHAL OF ENGINEERING SCHOOL

Mattapoisett Student Wins Post for Commencement Days--Dance Planned for Engineering Society

Le Baron Holmes Sparrow '28, of Mattapoisett, was elected marshal for the Engineering School Commencement exercises at a meeting of all candidates for the S.M., S.B., and S.D. degrees held yesterday afternoon. Sparrow's duties will be to preside over the Commencement Exercises.

Announcement was also made that plans for the Engineering Society's annual dance have been completed. The affair will be held at the Cambridge Boat Club on May 4, from 9 until 1 o'clock.

The dance is held each year to provide some means of closer contact between the various classes of the Engineering School.

It has been the annual custom to invite certain members of the Engineering School Faculty as guests. The guests this year will be Professor L. J. Johnson '87 and Mrs. Johnson, Professor G. M. Fair '16 and Mrs. Fair, and professor L. S. Marks and Miss A. L. Marks.

A. S. Edmonds '28 is in charge of the arrangements and announced that ushers would be chosen later.