SEASON'S HARDEST TEST TO PROVE NETMEN TODAY

Strong Pennsylvania Team Looms as Players Entrain--Receipt of "H's" May Depend on Outcome

Facing the University of Pennsylvania in what will probably prove to be the most hotly contested college tennis encounter of the season, the Crimson tennis team will take to the courts at the Philadelphia Country Club this morning at 10 o'clock. Last night at 10.45 o'clock a squad consisting of Coach H. L. Cowls, eight players, and Manager R. M. Bonnet '28 left the South Station for Philadelphia.

J. L. Ware '30 is the eighth man whom Coach Cowls has selected to go with the team. Ware has been playing on the Second team most of the spring, but by virtue of a recent victory over C. R. Hamlet '30, No. 6 man, he is entitled to a place on the University squad.

Pennsylvania has one of the strongest college aggregations in the country. It defeated Yale with case on May 5 by a score of 7 to 2. The Crimson team will have to defeat either Pennsylvania or Williams and Yale in order to win letters this spring.

Captain B. H. Whitbeek '29 upheld the promise shown in his near-defeat of Julius Seligson of Lehigh last week when he recently retained his place at No. 1 by twice defeating M. T. Hill '30 with convincing margins.