HARVARD-RADCLIFFE TO JOIN IN MIXED DEBATE

MEETING MARKS FIRST DEBATE IN 11 YEARS

The first University debate with Radcliffe College in 11 years will be held tonight at 8 o'clock in Agassiz Theatre, Radcliffe. The two teams will speak in the spilt team form, in which two members of each team are on affirmative and negative sides.

The debaters will discuss aspects of the question of censorship which are at present troubling the country as a whole and Boston in particular.

Last spring a Freshmen contest at Radcliffe with a similar inter-team arrangement met with such enthusiastic approval that University team relationships have been resumed this fall.

Speaking for Harvard on the affirmative will be D. D. Lloyd '31 and R. H. Jones '31. Negative speakers for Harvard are L. B. Cohen, Jr. '32 and D. I. Cooke '31. Radcliffe affirmative speakers are Mary Glaser '30 and Catherine Ruggles '32; negative speakers are Mrs. Edith Linden '30 and Mary Kenyon '32.

Judges tonight, who, with the audience, will render the decision will be Professor N. C. Maynard of Tufts College and Professor Ward Browning of Boston University. Eleanor Mandelbaum '32, president of the Radcliffe Council, will preside, introducing G. W. Harrington '30, chairman of the meeting.

No admission will be charged for the debate, which is open to the public.