UNDEFEATED SCRUBS TO MEET ELI SECONDS TODAY

YALE HAS VICTORIES OVER PENN AND PRINCETON SCRUBS

Two undefeated Second teams will play their last game of the season today, when the Harvard Second eleven faces the Yale scrubs this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock on the Seconds' field.

Coach J. L. Knox '98 sends his scrubs into their most important, and what promises to be their hardest, game of the year today, after they have spent a season helping the University squad get into condition for games by putting on the plays of opposing teams. Their development as an eleven has been hindered somewhat in this way, but their play against three outside teams, Tufts Seconds, St. Anselm's, and Brown Freshmen, all of whom they held scoreless, has shown them to possess power.

Yale comes to Cambridge with the record of victories over the second teams of Penn and Princeton. The hopes of Yale are pinned largely on the playing of John Muhlfeld. Sophomore back who is the leading ball carrier for the visitors.

Harvard's scoring has been done for the most part by J. F. Schereschewsky '32, a powerful carrier, who even when tackled throws his body forward and gains several more yards. In the line, Captain R. H. Johnson '31 has proved himself a steady, dependable man at tackle.