BRILLIANT AMERICAN PIANIST WILL APPEAR

ROBINSON'S KRAZY KAT BALLET WILL BE FEATURE

An unusually attractive musical entertainment is to take place tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock at the Harvard Union, in the form of a piano recital by Guy Maier, the young American pianist.

Maier is internationally celebrated for his two-piano work with Lee Pattison, and also for his children's concerts. He first studied the piano in Boston, and later in Berlin with Arthur Schnabel. His style is dynamic, eager, and spiritual, his tone brilliant and scintillating. He is one of the few living pianists whose sense of humor is frequently manifest in his playing. For the past season he has been in charge of the teaching of piano at the University School of Music at Ann Arbor, Michigan, in addition to giving about 50 joint recitals with Mr. Pattison.

The principal number which Maier will play in his concert at the Union is the "Krazy Kat Ballet" by the American composer, John Alden Carpenter '97, honorary A.M. '22. Maier will explain the high points of the ballet during the actual playing. His program, which is of an unusual sort, will include the following pieces: I To an Old White Pine  Macdowell Variations  Mozart Prelude  Glierre Perpetual Motion  Poulenc Rush Hour in Hong Kong  Chasins Two Cuban Dances  Cervantes The Crapshooters Dance  Lane On Wings of Song  Mendelssohn-Liszt La Campanella  Paganini-Liszt II Krazy Kat Ballet  John Alden Carpenter