CRIMSON RACQUET TEAM TO MEET NEWTON TODAY

FRESHMAN AND RESERVES SEEN IN ACTION ALSO

This afternoon the University squash team A will play an important match with Newton Center, leaders in the State interclub squash series. The result of this match will not be decisive but will give an indication as to what may be expected later in the season. The competition will be stiff this year in view of the fact that no team in the leading division has won more than three-fifths of its matches. Most of the teams have two matches behind them and of the 26 players in class. A only ten remain unbeaten and of these but four have won two matches.

Team B, which will play Lincoln's Inn, will be composed of the following men: Beekman Pool '32; W. L. Breese '31; C. H. Kawakami '30; E. M. Shelton '30; R. P. Honigsburg '31.

With the exception of E. P. Gunn '30 team C which will play Weston is composed of Sophomores. It will line up as follows: Gunn, F. O. Canfield '32; G. R. Clark '32; Edward Orlandini '32; P. G. Livermore '32.

In class A Harvard stands fourth and will have to beat out Newton Center. Union Boat Club, and Harvard Club. Harvard Club is the only team ranking higher than Harvard in class B. The Walkover Club, now standing third, promises to furnish keen opposition, however. Harvard stands in the middle of the rank list in class C, in which Harvard Club heads the list with no defeats.

Harvard Freshman squash teams will play today. Team C will play B. A. A. while team D will engage Newton Club.