FOOTBALL TEAM FETED AT DINNER BY HARVARD CLUB

Both Teams to Receive Football Charms From H. A. A.--Bingham, Barrett, Ticknor Will Speak

A victors' banquet is to be given the University football team at the Harvard Club of Boston tonight in celebration of Harvard's victory over Yale in 1929.

The second football squad will also attend the dinner as personal guests of N. F. Ayer '00, president of the Harvard Club, and inasmuch as the second team went through the season undefeated, the H. A. A. is paying them recognition by presenting the members with silver medals decorated with a raised half football. At the same time, the University team will receive gold football charms.

Harding to be Present

Coach Arnold Horween '20, has come on from Chicago to be present at this festival, and it is possible that at some time during the evening he will announce his list of assistant coaches for next year. In addition, V. M. Harding '31, who has just been released from Stillman Infirmary, will be present. After the banquet, he will leave for Arizona where he will recuperate till next September.

Mr. Ayer will introduce W. T. Gardiner '14, the Governor of Maine, as presiding officer, and will start the proceedings by a speech of welcome to the team. One of the features of the evening is to be the showing of the first official moving pictures of the Harvard Yale game last fall. There will be also several speakers, including W. J. Bingham '16, Horween, Captain J. E. Barrett '30, and Captain-elect B. H. Ticknor '31.