WINSTON AND HUGULEY SPLIT FOOTBALL HONORS

"FLORIDA" AND "MICHIGAN" CLOSE SPRING SEASON TODAY

In the remaining five football competitions held yesterday before the final game of the Spring Series which comes today for the members of the Spring football squad, F. L. Winston '31 walked off with two first places to win honors for the day. A. w. Huguley '31, who had won a first and two seconds the day before failed to gain a single place yesterday.

Winston won both the drop kicking and kicking off contests yesterday, beating C. O. Newhardt '31 and J. W. Potter '30 in each of these respectively. In the forward pass receiving competition R. S. Ogden '31 proved to be the most adept at snaring the forwards that Coach Casey threw. Nathaniel Warner '30 captain-elect of the University wrestling team, won the center passing contest for accuracy. Newhardt captured honors for linemen by winning the coming out of the line competition.

The winners will receive cups and medals awarded by the H. A. A.

Last Game is Today

On the final day of the three week training period today the "Florida" and "Michigan" squads will play the last game of their three-game Spring series. "Florida" is already assured of capturing the series having won both of the previous games, 6 to 0 and 2 to 0. The game will get under way at 3 o'clock on the Business School Field.

The complete results of the eight competitions held follow:

Lineman coming out of line: Newhardt, first; W. H. Boldt '30, second; H. L. Movius '30, third.

Lateral passing: Huguley, first; F. S. Gilligan '32, second; T. F. Mason '30, third.

Forward passing: Potter, first; Huguley, second; W. R. Harper '30, third.

Punting: R. F. Gleason '32, first; Huguley, second; M. J. Finlayson '32 third.

Center passing: Warner, first; S. B. Pierce '30, second; Rawn Brinkley '32, third.

Kicking off: Winston, first; Potter, second; B. D. White '32, third.

Receiving forwards: Ogden, first; J. F. Harding '30, second; S. M. Lane '31, third.

Drop Kicking: Winston, first; Newhardt, second.