WEAKENED TEAM MEETS TUFTS ON MAT TONIGHT

FRESHMAN BOUTS WILL PRECEDE UNIVERSITY MATCHES

Harvard's wrestling team, weakened by the loss of two regulars, will meet the Tufts grapplers tonight in Hemenway Gymnasium immediately after the Freshmen finish, which will be at about 8.30 o'clock.

Neither C. G. Chase '30 of the 115-pound class or C. D. Newhart '31 of the 175-pound class will appear on the mat tonight, both having received injuries which will temporarily prevent their participation in wrestling. F. C. Evans '31 will take the place of Chase and Theodore Norman '30 will wrestle for Newhart in this evening's meet. In addition to this, W. A. Robertson of last year's University team will replace J. F. Solano '30 in the 155-pound class, and Solano will move up to the 165-pound class in the place of E. P. Beveridge '30. These shifts leave the team considerably weaker than it was for the meet with M. I. T. last week.

Little is known about the strength of the Tufts team inasmuch as this is their first meet of the season. On paper, however, the Jumbo matmen appear exceptionally strong this year, and the Crimson will have a stiff job to throw them. HARVARD 1933  TUFTS 1933 Keller  115-lb. class  Armano Bronstein  125-lb. class  Borsari Johnson  135-lb. class  Reggiant Crandon  145-lb. class  Watson Goddard  155-lb. class  Story Keyser  165-lb. class  Cochrane Metz  175-lb. class  Foster Burrage  Unlimited  Mann

Before the University meet this evening, the Harvard first year grapplers will undertake to throw the Tufts Freshmen at 7 o'clock in Hemenway Gymnasium. The only change in the lineup is the replacement of H. A. Meta '33 for Isaac Harter '33 in the 175-pound class.