GRADUATE SOCCER TEAM TO BE ORGANIZED TODAY

Players From Other Universities Will Compose New Team -- University Coach Carr to Take Charge

This afternoon at 3 o'clock, students of the Graduate Schools will meet at the Dillon Field House to form a soccer team, which will contain past stars of other universities now enrolled at Harvard. The new team, which will be used against the University first and second string elevens, will be under the general supervision of Coach L. F. Carr '28, who is now in charge of the Harvard teams.

Announcement was made yesterday of a cut in both of the University teams, which have been reduced to 17 players for the first team and 15 for the second team by Coach Donald Baker 2G. The Freshman squad, under the supervision of N. R. Danielian '28, has also been reduced, and now numbers 20 men.

The two University squads will scrimmage today and tomorrow in preparation for the game with Bridgewater Saturday. This is the second game of the year: Harvard having trimmed Wesleyan last Friday 3-1 in the season opener.

Members of the 1934 squad have been fighting it out in scrimmages for places in Friday's game, which is with Bradford Durfee. This will be the first game on the 1934 fall schedule which includes nine opponents. Before the final till with Yale Exeter and Andover will be the major opponents of the first year eleven.