ELEVEN APPEARS IN FULL FORCE IN SHORT SESSION

Is Given Taste of Holy Gross Plays by Second Team--Freshmen Leave Today for Game With Yale

Kicking, passing, blocking, tackling, and skeleton play drill filled the program of Horween's elevens yesterday. The session was a short one, team. A leaving the field at 4.30 o'clock. Before the coaches called it a day, however, the seconds came on and rau through Holy Cross plays for the combined teams.

Team A appeared in full strength, with Harding, Moushegian, and Hageman alternating at left end; Richards was at left tackle, and Myerson and Talbot shared the left guard position: Ticknor was at his regular place in the center of the line, and beside him was Trainer, while Kales and Trafford spelled each other at right tackle. In the backfield Wood worked out at quarterback; Mays and Crickard alternated at left halfback; Huguley and Batchelder filled the other halfback post, while White and Shereschewsky divided the fullback job.

This afternoon the Freshman squad of 39 mon leaves for New Haven, and will meet the Yale first-year men in the Bowl at 2 o'clock tomorrow. The Blue yearlings seem to have the edge on the meeting; they have played scoreless ties with Exeter and Roxbury, and have defeated Andover 6 to 0, Hebron 6 to 0, and Hotchkiss 19 to 0. The Harvard team has won 10 to 0 from the Seconds, played score less ties with Exeter and Woreesier Academy, and has lost to Dartmouth 13 to 6 and to Brown 6 to 0.