SCHEDULE PROGRESSES IN INTRAMURAL LEAGUE

WINNERS WILL MEET FRESHMEN FOR INTRAMURAL CROWN

Announcement was made yesterday by A. W. Samborski '26 of the standing of the various teams in the intramural basketball leagues.

In the Graduate School Basketball League, Law 2A is leading with a clean slate of nine victories, while in league B Law 1B is in the lead with 8 victories and one defeat. Interfraternity teams are headed by Falcon Club in the Alpha League and by Kappa Mu in the Beta League.

Basketball is proceeding according to schedule, the Interclass, Interfraternity and Graduate School Leagues playing regularly. The winners in the Interclass and Interfraternity Leagues will meet the victorious team in the Freshman interdormitory contest for the intramural championship sometime late in March.

The standing to date in the basketball leagues is as follows: Graduate School League LEAGUE A   Won  Lost  P.C. Law 2A  9  0  1.000 Business 1A  3  3  .500 Law 3A  3  5  .375 Law 1A  3  6  .333 Business 2A  1  5  .167 LEAGUE B   Won  Lost  P.C. Law 1B  8  1  .889 Law 2B  4  5  .444 Law 3B  4  5  .444 Arts and Sciences  3  4  .429 Business 1B  0  5  .000 Interfraternity League ALPHA LEAGUE   Won  Lost  P.C. Falcon Club  7  1  .875 Sigma Alpha Mu  6  1  .857 Phike Club  6  2  .750 Tau Epsilon Phi  5  3  .625 Alpha Mu Sigma  2  3  .400 Delta Upsilon  2  5  .286 Alpha Sigma Phi  1  6  .143 St. Paul's C. C.  0  8  .000