FINALS OF UNIVERSITY BOXING MEET TONIGHT

ALL CLASSES TO STAGE BOUTS IN TOURNEY

In the semi-finals and finals of the University boxing tournament at 8 o'clock tonight in the Hemenway gymnasium ring 21 competitors will have an opportunity to show their skill in the manly art. A crowd of 800 or 900 is expected to see the contests, which will be staged in the 125, 135, 145, 160, 175-pound and heavyweight classes.

The defending champions are G. H. Nawn '32, who as a Freshman won the 135-pound title last winter, and I. H. Light 3L, last year's winner in the 160-pound class. D. D. Carrick 2L, a former Canadian Olympic star, will oppose M. J. A. Adlis '32 in the heavyweight finals.

The matches will be refereed by Johnny Martin of the B. A. A. The winners will receive intramural medals.

Theodore Watchinsky 1L, with none to oppose him for the 115-pound title, will face Edmund Massello '31, in the 125-pound class, the winner facing the survivor of the bout between Mario Pittoni 3L and George Manierre Jr. '33 in the finals.

In the 135-pound class the winner of the match between J. A. Magna '30 and P. H. Lord '33 meets the winner of the encounter between D. P. Ketchum '32 and G. H. Nawn '32 in the finals.

J. J. Mellen '33, who drew a bye in the 145-pound class, will meet the survivor of the match between C. Angel '30 and A. P. Carlisle '33.