FRESHMAN INSTRUMENTALISTS JOURNEY TO TABOR ACADEMY

Third Concert in Week for 1933 Men Who Will Play at Jubilee

With a record of two concerts already this week, the Harvard Freshman Instrumental Clubs will journey to Marion tomorrow evening, where they will present a varied program of music and specialties at Tabor Academy.

Last Monday the first year men travelled to Bedford, where they entertained inmates of the Veterans' Hospital. Tuesday evening found them at the Freshman Smoker, providing musical entertainment for this annual get together. Besides these concerts and the one scheduled for tomorrow night, the Clubs will make two more appearances this year, both of which will be in Cambridge. The general public concert will be held in Battle Hall sometime in May, while the last concert of the year will be on May 29; when the musicians will assist at the Freshman Jubilee to give a night club touch to the affair.

For the Tabor concert the banjo club, led by C. E. Angle '33, the Vocal Club, led by J. R. Frothingham '33, and the Gold Coast Orchestra, led by John Heard '33, will all be on hand, while specialties will be provided by Edward Hunting '33, clog dancer.