CHOOSE ADVISORY COMMITTEE AS AID TO P.B.H. CABINET

To Send Martin to Student Conferences Abroad--Last Meeting of Year for Organization

At the last meeting for this year of the Phillips Brooks House Cabinet, held last evening at the Society headquarters, announcement was made of several innovations which will feature the work of the organization in 1930-31.

The most important development is the creation of an advisory body of three members of the undergraduate body. Because of the fact that the Freshmen will soon be living in the Yard; and for that reason will be brought into closer contact with the society than has existed before, the creation of this advisory board is of special significance. The members of the group are as follows: H. A. Brinser '31, H. W. Sibley '31, and T. W. Dunn '31.

Representative in Europe

As part of the work this summer it has been decided to send G. K. Martin '32; to Europe in order that he may visit student conferences that are to be held in all parts of the continent. Closer at hand was the vote of the Cabinet to donate $300 for the maintenance of the Lincoln House summer camp at Gloucester.

An innovation that has been planned for next year is the fact that the Cabinet has decided to place bags for old clothes and book donations in the dormitories of the College. At first there will be but two bags used, one in an undergraduate, and one in a graduate dormitory. Then if the system works out well, as has the same idea originated by the Morgan Memorial, bags will be stationed in other College dormitories.

May Purchase Car

The purchase of a Ford station car for use of members of the society was also discussed at last night's meeting. The machine has been deemed necessary as a means of getting the workers to the settlement houses, and as a convenient way of taking confined children to the country. The project was recommended to the Cabinet by the Graduate Committee, but no definite action has been taken as yet.